Wilmington NC Medical Spa shares the benefits of human growth hormone that have been well documented over the years.
For more than four decades, clinical trials have researched how Human Growth Hormone (HGH) works in the body and studied the benefits of medically directed supplementation. A consistent finding is that aging is intensified by the major decline in HGH over time.
Here are the remarkable statistics: At age 20, a deciliter of blood averages 10 milligrams of HGH. By age 60, that levels declines by 80%. Growth hormone is responsible for how young we look and feel. It directly affects muscle growth, tissues, cells, and vital organs. The decline in HGH begins at age 30, reaching that minuscule average of 20% (2 milligrams per deciliter of our blood) by age 60.
Decades of research have gone into helping people enjoy a higher level of vitality in later years. Their research has centered on retaining the benefits of HGH: a greater sense of well-being, stronger libido, healthy weight maintenance as well as overcoming weight gain, higher energy and even fighting diseases from the decay of bone mass, such as osteoporosis. Improved mental acuity, coronary health, and stealth immunity functions are other benefits of enhanced HGH levels.
Growth Hormone Levels Affect Many Factors
- Growth hormone helps restore elasticity to skin that’s become looser and thinner with the passage of years.
- Energy declines when HGH levels are low. Supplementation helps restore youthful vitality.
- Bone mass deteriorates over time. HGH slows bone decay counteracting the onset or progress of osteoporosis.
- Low HGH is a factor in declining libido. Physician-supervised hormone therapy has helped many remedies that.
- The progressive shrinking and weakening of muscles are impacted by declining HGH. Even the heart muscle slackens as we age, and coronary health is subject to risk as HGH becomes lower.
- Seniors are more likely to fall ill from viruses and other contagions, the result of a weakened immune system, another body system that benefits from higher HGH levels.
The Science & Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
These are some of the most common benefits of human growth hormone therapy, and the science behind it.
Lower Body Fat
Declining HGH slows one’s metabolism. Research shows that strong HGH levels enhance metabolic rates.
Lean, Strong Muscle
Exercise is more effective as HGH levels rise. Muscle gains are only possible when the body is secreting HGH. Research has shown that muscle gain from exercise improves in as little as eight weeks under Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Stronger Nails and More Luscious Hair
Hormone Replacement Therapy patients have reported restoration of healthy hair and nails. Research subjects are enjoying renewed hair growth and some have even enjoyed their hair color returning to its youthful state. Nails are no longer brittle, discolored & easily cracked.
Younger Skin Appearance
Skin texture and elasticity. Collagen is made by our bodies at high levels when we’re young and it’s what makes skin look young, plump and full. Hormone Replacement Therapy helps older bodies make collagen and restore the elasticity that’s disappeared as we age, giving our skin a thicker, fuller, more youthful tone.
Happy Again! Or, At Least, Really Content
Most of us come with our own natural antidepressant: B-Endorphin. Higher HGH means our bodies produce more B-Endorphin, and our overall mood and sense of well being improves.
HGH works with proteins in our brains to aid in retention and overall mental function. Hand and eye coordination benefits from the HGH’s ability to repair brain cells, research has shown.