Wilmington NC Medical Spa shares the benefits of human growth hormone that have been well documented over the years.
For more than four decades, clinical trials have researched how Human Growth Hormone (HGH) works in the body and studied the benefits of medically-directed supplementation. A consistent finding is that aging is intensified by the major decline in HGH over time.
Here are the remarkable statistics: At age 20, a deciliter of blood averages 10 milligrams of HGH. By age 60, that levels declines by 80%. Growth hormone is responsible for how young we look and feel. It directly affects muscle growth, tissues, cells and vital organs. The decline in HGH begins at age 30, reaching that minuscule average of 20% (2 milligrams per deciliter of our blood) by age 60.
Decades of research has gone into helping people enjoy a higher level of vitality in later years. Their research has centered on retaining the benefits of HGH: a greater sense of well being, stronger libido, healthy weight maintenance as well as overcoming weigh gain, higher energy and even fighting diseases from the decay of bone mass, such as osteoporosis. Improved mental acuity, coronary health and stealth immunity functions are other benefits of enhanced HGH levels.
Growth Hormone Levels Affect Many Factors
- Growth hormone helps restore elasticity to skin that’s become looser and thinner with the passage of years.
- Energy declines when HGH levels are low. Supplementation helps restore youthful vitality.
- Bone mass deteriorates over time. HGH slows bone decay counteracting the onset or progress of osteoporosis.
- Low HGH is a factor in declining libido. Physician-supervised hormone therapy has helped many remedy that.
- The progressive shrinking and weakening of muscles is impacted by declining HGH. Even the heart muscle slackens as we age, and coronary health is subject to risk as HGH becomes lower.
- Seniors are more likely to fall ill from viruses and other contagions, the result of a weakened immune system, another body system that benefits from higher HGH levels.
The Science & Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
These are some of the most common benefits of human growth hormone therapy, and the science behind it.
Lower Body Fat
Declining HGH slows one’s metabolism. Research shows that strong HGH levels enhance metabolic rates.
Lean, Strong Muscle
Exercise is more effective as HGH levels rise. Muscle gains are only possible when the body is secreting HGH. Research has shown that muscle gain from exercise improves in as little as eight weeks under Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Stronger Nails and More Luscious Hair
Hormone Replacement Therapy patients have reported restoration of healthy hair and nails. Research subjects are enjoying renewed hair growth and some have even enjoyed their hair color returning to its youthful state. Nails are no longer brittle, discolored & easily cracked.
Younger Skin Appearance
Skin texture and elasticity. Collagen is made by our bodies at high levels when we’re young and it’s what makes skin look young, plump and full. Hormone Replacement Therapy helps older bodies make collagen and restore the elasticity that’s disappeared as we age, giving our skin a thicker, fuller, more youthful tone.
Happy Again! Or, At Least, Really Content
Most of us come with our own natural antidepressant: B-Endorphin. Higher HGH means our bodies produce more B-Endorphin, and our overall mood and sense of well being improves.
HGH works with proteins in our brains to aid in retention and overall mental function. Hand and eye coordination benefits from the HGH’s ability to repair brain cells, research has shown.
Sermorelin: A Better Approach to Hormone Deficiency
What is Sermorelin Forte?
Sermorelin Forte is an exciting new compounded medication that harnesses the synergistic relationship of Sermorelin and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 (GHRP6). It is now available by prescription.
Sermorelin is a synthetic Growth Hormone Receptor Hormone (GHRP) that mimics the body’s naturally produced GHRP from the hypothalamus. Sermorelin by itself will stimulate the pituitary gland in the base of the brain to release Growth Hormones (GH). GHRP6 is a synthetic peptide that directly stimulates the pituitary gland to produce more GH. Additionally, GHRP6 stimulates the hypothalamus to release naturally produced GHRP10,11,13,20,21,23. When using Sermorelin and GHRP6 together, Sermorelin Forte, stimulation of both the production and release of more endogenous GH will occur, aiding in increasing the body’s natural GH levels.
Benefits Of Sermorelin Forte
1. By Increasing the levels of Growth Hormone 10,11,13,20,21,23, it is reported to assist in
• Increased calcium retention
• Stronger bone density
• Increased muscle mass through sarcomere hyperplasia (additional division of the contractile unit of a muscle)
• Increased protein synthesis
• Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding the brain
• Promotion of lipolysis (the process where fat cells are broken down)
• Plays a role in energy homeostasis
• Reduces liver uptake of glucose, promoting gluconeogenesis (formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate source, i.e. energy formation from fat breakdown)
• Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
• Stimulates the immune system
2. Increase stature in children with diagnosed short stature
3. Treatment of the prevention of HIV-induced cachexia
4. Possible blockage of oxidized-LDL binding, resulting in lower atheroscierotic plaque production
• This will reduce the risk for developing:
Myocardial Infarction – “Heart Attack”
5.Promotes the breakdown of body fat while promoting lean muscle mass
Sermorelin Forte’s Clinical Pearls
Although GH has these favorable effects, too much GH can increase the thickness of the bones of the jaw, fingers, and toes, can cause muscle weakness, insulin resistance or even a rare form of type 2 diabetes, and reduce sexual function. Conversely, not having enough GH is equally unfavorable because it can lead to short stature (in children), reduced muscle mass/strength, insulin resistance, decreased concentration/loss of memory, and even reduced bone mass/strength. Due to the above, it is important to have your IGF-1 and GH levels monitored throughout therapy.
Both of the medications of Sermorelin Forte have been found to have a very good safely profile. It is given as a subcutaneous injection (just under the skin) via a small syringe once a day. Sermorelin Forte’s most commonly reported side effect was mild injection site pain